For the past several weeks, I have discusd my new business building tool called, “The Leadership Catalyst.” I’ve been blown away by the responses I have received from this unique event I facilitate on site.
The leadership game allowed us improve on our communication. It forced us to answer questions that we do not always ask each other. It gave us the opportunity to talk about processes in a different format which allowed more honesty. I would highly recommend any organization to participate in the leadership game offered by Brent Kelly. It was a fun and exciting experience for our leadership team that provided us with a strategy to move our organization to the next level
What You & Your Team Will Experience
- Team Building Using a Fun, Engaging Tool: The Leadership Game is a board game that allows everyone to gather around the table. It is the best team-building tool…ever!
- Open Sharing and Communication: Every question and discussion card is designed to trigger open, honest feedback.
- Leadership Skills assessment: The Game challenges your team members to embrace who they are as leaders.
- Stronger Relationships: By the end of the Game, team members will learn to appreciate one another and forge stronger relationships – a winning edge for any business!
Biggest takeaway from "The Leadership Game" experience was having our interpersonal team dynamics assessed. Areas of leadership or communication improvement were evident through the course of the game play. Participants received good feedback as well as a safe and fun forum to share concerns or praise for another team member.
How “The Leadership Catalyst Workshop” will be the spark to your team’s success
- Raises personal and organizational awareness
- Fosters team unity
- Provides edification to entire team
- Improves communication
- Addresses key leadership issues
- Highlights personal and professional growth needs
- Provides facilitated real and rich in-depth conversation
- Provides a live assessment of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
Here is what your company will receive:
- Hands-on interactive communication and leadership activity with the top 6-12 influencers in your
organization by playing the John Maxwell Team “Leadership Game.”
- 30-minute executive summary review with top leader(s) to discuss activity findings and strategies to improve team performance.
- Complete written assessment and follow-up strategy provided to leadership team.