How much time and energy do you put into self-leadership?
Ryan and his team at Agency Nation has invited me to speak this June at Elevate 2017. In this podcast episode, I discuss why self-leadership is the missing ingredient to success for many independent agencies.
It’s easy to dismiss the idea of “Leadership” as an assumed quality of those in-charge. But as I discuss on this podcast, there is much more to leadership than simply rank in an organization.
While I work with organizations and professionals on leadership and communication, Ryan and I focused on the importance of “Self-Leadership” or taking control and leading your own life. As I explain, too many independent agents are allowing their success to be dictated to them by market forces, traditions and analog strategies.
Here are just a few of the questions that Ryan asked me on this interview:
- Why is positivity so important to successful leadership?
- Do you have to be a “Visionary” like Steve Jobs to successfully lead an organization?
- How does personal growth and self-leadership improve professional growth?
- What impact does curiosity play in growing as a leader?
- How can we be intentional about improving our leadership skills?
…and so much more.