Why should an individual or business owner do business with me?
It’s a straightforward and simple question, yet with some much noise and competition out there, it sometimes seems difficult to explain.
To answer this question, I want to share my value proposition. My value proposition is not based on gimmicks or trendy value added services.
My value proposition is based on six concrete principles that every prospect can expect if they want to business with me and my team.
Brent Kelly’s Value Proposition.
1) I am privileged to work for a reputable insurance agency that has been in business for 64 years. Our agency has thousands of satisfied policy holders and treats everyone with the utmost respect and courtesy.
I work with an amazing customer service team that ensure your basic questions, certificate requests, billing questions, and most importantly claims get taken care of promptly and efficiently.
2) I am proud to be an independent agent. As an independent agent, I have access to multiple, highly reputable insurance companies. I use the strengths of each individual company’s product and services to align with my customers specific needs.
3) My goal is to provide all of my prospects and clients with the heart of a teacher and trusted advisor, not a salesperson. It is vital that my prospects and customers understand the product they are buying not simply because I tell them so, but because they understand how my insurance products benefit them.
I have 12 years of insurance experience and attained my certified insurance counselor (CIC) designation in 2005. I never stop learning as this business is constantly changing and evolving. Staying up to date on the latest insurance products and services allows me to pass this new information on to my clients. I don’t believe in the status quo and never will.
My goal is to be a consultant, resource, and friend. When I achieve this with my clients, I become a true trusted advisor. This is my expectation for every client.
4) I will provide value to families and business owners whether you are a client of mine or not. Yes, I want and expect to earn your business, but I will provide information useful to you through blog posts, social media sites, published articles, email newsletters, speaking engagements, and free consultations to demonstrate how I can be resource before you ever pay a dime.
Trust and respect are earned.
5) I will help you and/or your business benefit more by saving your time, earning your trust, and protecting your treasures.
Time–Insurance can be complicated, frustrating, and time-consuming. Working with team of committed professionals that truly care about your needs will save you much-needed time so you can focus on other important matters.
Trust–By partnering with a true business advocate, resource, and ally; you and/or your business will have the peace of mind knowing that you can trust your insurance program is in safe hands.
Treasure–You work hard to earn money. You deserve an agent and team that will work just has hard to protect it. That’s my job and my commitment to you.
6) Doing business with me and our agency is not transactional, it’s relational.
Solid relationships are the foundation of our business. Once you become our client, we become partners. This is where the sale begins, not ends. My team and I are committed to constantly improving and enhancing our products and services.
My goal is a long-term relationship with all of my clients. Once we earn your business, we expect to keep it. Not because it’s convenient, but because you couldn’t imagine doing business with anyone else.
That’s my value proposition to you.