I started this blog in 2011. In five years, it has evolved many times in terms of content, target audience, and layout.
My goal in 2011 was to offer a resource for insurance agents, leaders, and agency professionals where they could learn new ideas to improve themselves and their agencies.
At the same time, I have also served professionals outside of the insurance industry (banks, car dealerships, and other service based businesses.) Although, I still serve organizations outside of the insurance industry, my true passion and wish to serve the insurance market with excellence.
I spent 15 years working in the insurance industry and learned a great deal about leadership, sales, marketing, and personal growth. I have also spent the last two years developing my skills as a professional coach, speaker, trainer, and facilitator.
Moving forward, this blog, my content, and the services of BizzGrizz will focus on one primary thing…..adding value to the insurance industry.
I work with insurance professionals to help them achieve massive results in business and personal growth, build powerful relationships with those they serve, and gain greater influence with their company partners, clients, and community.
How will I do this?
- I will be adding new content to my blog and also sent to my email list every day (Monday-Friday). This content will be focused on insurance leadership, communication, vision, and personal growth.
- I will be teaching and facilitating the “Insurance Producer Growth and Development Program” to help every insurance professional reach their potential and grow their book of business.
- I will be conducting “Agency Leadership Catalyst Workshops” with customized leadership training as well as facilitating “The Leadership Game.”
- I will be serving private clients in my “Peak Performance” one-on one coaching program.
- I will be speaking at industry and private events to share my passion for growth, connection, and leadership.
I recently read the book Intentional Living by John Maxwell. In this book, John discusses that there is a real difference between success and significance. I agree and want to follow one of the main credos from the book.
I want to make a difference, doing something that makes a difference, with people that make a difference, at a time that makes a difference.
I look forward to serving insurance leaders ready to make a difference in 2017 and beyond.