|Date:||July 20, 2016|
|Time:||01:00-2:15 p.m. CT|
|Event:||Webinars for a Cause--Creating Connections for Your Agency|
|Topic:||Creating Connection in Your Agency|
Join us on July 20th for “Creating Connecting in Your Agency”
Join Brent Kelly of BizzGrizz and Kelly Donahue-Piro of Agency Performance Partners for a webinar event to help your agency create better connections.
The best part is that all proceeds will go to an amazing organization.
For a $25 donation per location of login (have as many people viewing on 1 screen as you like!) you will be helping DVIC, Disabled Veterans Insurance Careers DVIC offers disabled veterans job training, job opportunities, and the prospect of a meaningful career in the insurance industry. The organization offers training, licensing, and employment to highly skilled, tech-savvy heroes and heroines who are mature beyond their years. All proceeds will be going to DVIC, so take a moment to provide your team some training and help a great cause.
More About the Event
The agenda will be focused on 5 main areas for creating connection:
- Leadership: Creating connection with your team
- Service: How to truly connect with your customers
- Sales: How a connected sales process generates more sales
- Marketing; How to start the process of connecting with prospects
Ways to Participate
- $25 Donation to DVIC: Allows 1 computer to log into the webinar, have as many people view it as you would like!
- $50 Donation to DVIC: You can purchase the recorded webinar and workbook, great option for people who can’t attend or would like to view it again!
- Additional Donations to DVIC will also be accepted
- Agency Performance Partners will donate $1 for every picture of your team on the webinar posted to social media with the #webinarsforacause
There are 250 seats on the webinar so be sure to reserve your spot today!