Your potential is infinite! You just have to tap into it
My private coaching program will unlock the performance gap between what you know and what you actually do.
- Do you desire to gain more influence for your team, clients, and community?
- Do you want to spark significant growth for you and your organization?
- Are you looking for success AND significance?
- Do you want to multiply your results?
What will “Peak Performance” coaching do your for your business and life?
- Lasting improvements in your performance
- Create greater awareness
- Increase your responsibility
- Develop greater accountability
What is coaching?
- Imagine a relationship that is entirely focused upon you
- Imagine someone listening rather than just hearing you.
- Imagine someone who holds you accountable to your dreams and aspirations.
- Imagine a relationship with someone insatiably curious about who you are and who you intend to be
- Imagine a relationship in your life with an individual who is often more committed to what you want to achieve in life than you are.
- Imagine a relationship with someone who has no agenda other your growth and success.
- Imagine someone in your life who sees the enormity of your true essence.
- Imagine a relationship where you finally break free of the prisoner that has sabotaged your growth and success in the past
Private coaching isn’t for everyone. Everyone needs coaching, but few are willing to invest in themselves to create significant change to reach their true potential and achieve the results they seek.
There are few people I hold in higher esteem than Brent. Not only is he a stand up human being concerned with putting people first, but he truly knows the insurance agent and the insurance industry. I respect the fact that he was an agent first and now applies that knowledge in helping agents grow their business. I would do business with Brent 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.
What is “The Insurance Professional Peak Performance Coaching Program?”
I have two coaching programs: One is designed for leadership development and the other for sales production.
- Description: Coaching is an on-going conversation where we provide encouragement, guidance and honest feedback, as YOU pursue YOUR personal and professional goals. We fully expect you to grow your business, by attaining your goals!
In today’s competitive environment, some of the most successful business leaders have experienced tremendous benefits from coaching. Results have included increased revenue and productivity, career advancement, higher employee retention, and the development of more effective business strategies. YOU will define the agenda. YOUR results will vary depending on how long we work together and what actions YOU take.
Our clients are expected to and have experienced measurable return on investment, increased productivity, and up to 200% revenue growth.
- Objectives: Our responsibility is to provide content, insight, tools, wisdom, framework, ideas, and feedback. YOUR responsibility is to move from awareness to action and accountability. Our coaching provides many structures for you to meet your individual and organizational goals.
The objectives of coaching include, but are not limited to:
- Creating a team atmosphere
- Increased production
- Conflict resolution
- Relationship development
- Supporting your growth past your limiting beliefs
- Preventing problems, thereby avoiding expensive, time consuming or embarrassing actions
- Being a sounding board
- Reviewing strategic business decisions related to operations, customer service, marketing, financials, and more
- Sharing best practices from other organizations that have done similar work
- Improving specific skills related to your role. Such as managerial skills, sales skills, communication, conflict resolution, time management, productivity, and effectiveness
- Increasing accountability of your personal and professional goals
- Adding an objective and supportive third party to your leadership team
Peak Performance Leadership Coaching Program: Individual one-on-one coaching with the CEO, owner, agency principal, or manager. This package includes two coaching sessions per month (minimum of 12 sessions), with each session lasting approximately 75 minutes. Sessions will be held via phone call. Every call will be recorded. Also included in this package are unlimited phone calls and emails with Brent throughout the program. You also will receive a shared accountability journal.
Peak Performance Producer Coaching Program: Individual one-on-one coaching with the sales producer. This package includes two coaching sessions per month (minimum of 12 sessions), with each session lasting approximately 45 minutes. Sessions will be held via phone call. Every call will be recorded. Also included in this package are unlimited emails with Brent throughout the program and a shared accountability journal.
I only accept a limited number of clients and I only accept those that are truly committed to themselves and their results.
It isn’t often where we see an experienced insurance agent deciding to devote his life to helping other agents receive the kind of training that he received in his first years in insurance. Brent Kelly has turned that practical education into a mission that gives him the opportunity to share his passion and knowledge with others. In addition to crystallizing the theories of insurance production and management, Brent has a unique ability to communicate…an attribute not often found in today’s fast-moving millennial-based society.